I will be presenting Galera replication in O'Reilly MySQL Conference & Expo on April 14. Here is the link to the presentation abstract:
Galera - Synchronous Multi-master Replication For InnoDB.
The presentation will be run jointly with Alexey Yurchenko and will focus mostly in the practicalities of managing Galera cluster, like:
- Howto download and install MySQL/Galera cluster
- Configuration options, clustering use cases and topologies
- Managing Galera cluster, joining node(s) in cluster, backups etc...
- Application connectivity options
- Monitoring Galera cluster, troubleshooting best practices
This presentation will give in a nutshell all you need to know to start using Galera cluster as your application's data redundancy solution.
We plan to arrange a somewhat extended trip in Bay area, so we will have spare time for ad-hoc meetings. If you would like to have a f2f meeting with Codership team, just get it touch. We can arrange Galera demonstrations / presentations, or .e.g. analyze your use case in detail showing how Galera works for your application load.
See you in Santa Clara!